eZaga Women’s Month Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is eZaga Holdings (Pty) LTD. (“The Promoter”).
- The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18, except directors, members, partners, employees or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition.
- To stand a chance of winning prizes, follow the directions on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ezaga.co.za), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ezaga_za/ ) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/ezaga_za) pages to enter the competition.
- Entries clearly not associated with the entrant’s name/handle will be disqualified.
- To enter the competition, particpants should open an eZaga account; or for existing account holders, participants should simply transact on their eZaga account whether purchasing items, paying bills or sending money during the month of August 2021.
- The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
- The competition begins on Tuesday, 02 August 2021 and runs until midnight on Tuesday, 31 August 2021. All verified competition participants will be added into the draw. If they have shared, liked and tagged three (3 friends) on their social media profile, an additional entry will be added. One (1) winner will be randomly selected by The Promoter and the winner will be announced on The Promoter’s social media pages.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name in any promotional material related to the competition including, but not limited to, social media posts. The winner will be sent a cap and t-shirt and agree to submit a photo to The Promoter for use on social media, as well as post it to their personal pages.
- The winner will be notified directly by The Promoter via social media channels, email and/or phone call. If, however, the winner does not answer or respond within a period of 24 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
- The prize of R1000 will be deposited directly to the winner’s eZaga transactional account.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against The Promoter, its agents and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
- Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to the marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner will receive the following prize: R1000 (One Thousand Rand) deposited directly into their eZaga transactional account.